Page 1 of 2
How is the training delivered?
- It is a highly professional five-day intensive programme
covering all aspects of image consultancy, followed by a further
10 days of home case studies and a final two days back in
- In a Central London base with comfortable, easily accessible,
- Tutors are recognised and highly successful image consultants
in their own right.
- Exams can be taken if required, at a later date, and after
work experience, to qualify for the Federation of Image Consultants/City
and Guilds Joint Award in Image Consultancy – the programme
covers all required elements.
- Classes are small, no more than 6, with a high student/tutor
- We also welcome the opportunity to discuss further
income-generating ideas with us which we think are very exciting!
Just imagine! You could be running your own
Image Consultancy business within a few weeks, working the hours
that really suit you and your lifestyle and with added value
that will have you earning your own income and growing your
business in no time!
There are many more benefits, please click on our FAQ’s
for more answers to your questions and if you need to ask any
more please don’t hesitate to contact Tessa Hood, MD Changing
Gear Academy, directly on 01932 868 868