“An individual’s self concept is the core of his personality. It affects every aspect of human behaviour; the ability to learn, the capacity to grow and change, the choice of friends, mates and careers. It is no exaggeration to say that a strong, positive self image is the best possible preparation for success in life”. Dr. Joyce Brothers
What do people say behind your back?
Let’s be honest, when you see people dressed really well you comment. When your friends turn up in an outfit that doesn’t suit them at all you don’t say anything, but you think ‘oh dear’!
You’re recognising their personal brand – or lack of it! So what do people say about you? Are you known for always looking good – even in casual clothes, or do you tend to look as though you’ve thrown on any old thing! Have you ever dreamed of having a one-to-one personal image consultation with Trinny and Suzannah?
- If you think that a good personal image or ‘brand’ is a matter of lots of money, and a wardrobe the size of Harvey Nichols, then think again!
- If you think this is something that only applies to women – you’re going to be surprised!
- If you think this is only for high flying business people – it’s not!
- And if you think you might have a too-personal Trinny and Susannah moment, or a Ten Years Younger savaging, then, once again, a professional image consultation is just not like that.
Here at Changing Gear we are respected industry experts as we not only run individual consultation services but we also train others to be image consultants and so we are absolutely dedicated to making you look better, feel better and have a more positive interaction with everyone around you. We do this in your own home in a comfortable, caring and professional atmosphere. We don’t put you inside a circular mirror in your underwear and we don’t tell you that you look shabby, we are sensitive, interested in you and what you want ultimately to achieve from the session.
There are many reasons why you might be considering a personal image consultation;
- perhaps a change of career is on the cards,
- or you just want to boost your self-esteem,
- are you getting married and want to look wonderful on that special day?
- maybe your children are leaving home and you’ve now got the opportunity to have some ‘me-time’ and a completely fresh image,
- or you want to give a special present to a friend or relative,
- or maybe you’ve lost some weight and now you have the desire to make the ‘new you’ just perfect.
How do we do this?
There are several routes you can choose:
A one-to-one session , or, if careful budgeting is required, two people together, a group workshop , or a special 3 day treat , all of these are available inside these pages, and if you are looking totrain for a new career as an Image Consultant , we can even do that too!
FAQ Click on the links to put your best foot forward and move into overdrive:
- Why Consider Changing Gear?
- What will you get from Changing Gear?
- What type of consultations can I choose?