MYVIDEOTALK AND VIDEO EXPRESSION
“Seeing is Believing!”
Probably the most important business seminar of 2011
Access The Marketing Power Of Video for Fast Business Growth
In Hersham, Surrey on Friday 22nd July, 2011
9.30 am to 1.00 pm
Ever wished you’d picked-up on the “next big marketing idea” but missed the opportunity because you didn’t know where to start?
More video is being uploaded to YouTube in 60 days than all the TV networks created in the last 60 years, and, more importantly, is now being used for more B2B and B2C communication than ever before.
Video is now the most powerful selling tool on the planet. That’s why most businesses should be pursuing video marketing aggressively. But many are nervous that web video marketing might be too costly, create new challenges and complexity, especially when mixed with social media. So if you don’t know where to begin then this is a ’not to be missed workshop’ designed to help you get ahead of your competition with cost effective, brand-enhancing, video marketing strategies.
Why you should attend:
You will leave this Masterclass with all the information you need to start your own Video marketing campaign simply, easily and economically. Our aim is to give you enough information during this Masterclass to supply you with the building blocks for a strong and successful video strategy without it costing you a fortune
- Discover why video is the most powerful media on the planet and why you could be losing business through not embracing it.
- Are you leaving money on the table by not using video in your sales process?
- Are you taking advantage of the ’golden rules’ for content designed specifically to maximise your videos’ marketing power?
- Video is simply the best way to engage audiences and develop ’instant trust’ - do you know why?
- Your video ‘brand’ is an essential element – do you know the most successful way to design yours?
- Stop ‘pitching’ and start telling stories that really sell!
- Are you fulfilling your true potential? Turn your expertise into money with video case studies, ‘How To’ guides, Infomercials & pay-per-view
- Videos don’t just happen, they’re created through Storyboards – Learn how to build and design creative videos, don’t waste your investment, time and effort.
- Make sure you know the right format to use, e.g. flipcams, webinars, pro-shoots, video email, video broadcasts?
- Who should star in your video!
- Learn how to make the presentations straightforward and outstanding in just a few simple steps!
- Consider your personal brand as well – what do people say about you when you’re not there? Are your people great brand ambassadors?
- Videos needn’t be costly if you really know your available options and learn some creative insights
- Discover the critical technical aspects that can make or mar your video
- There are now new ‘digital marketing’ techniques that maximise sales & conversion rates, are you aware of these?
- Understand how using social media effectively can multiply your video marketing success
- YouTube isn’t always the best platform – we’ll share with you what you really must consider.
- How to measure video marketing distribution success
- Expert Panel Q & A:
- Your questions answered
Investment: Only £75.00 per head (if two or more book together just £60 per head)
Further10% discount available to North Hampshire Enterprise members who can quote their membership number on the booking system.
- Free copies of Tessa Hood’s ebooks on Effective Networking, Developing your Personal Brand and Male and Female Executive Style
- Printed presenter slides handouts & workbook
- 1 hour free initial consultation with Elvira Villarini at E-Motion is available
- Paul Sampson is offering a free half-hour personal brand consultation with the first 20 people who reserve their seats on this Masterclass.
Bonus package! Access to a fast start Video Expression / MyVideoTalk video production programme, plus Vouchers to the value of £600 (see www.videoexpression.co.uk for terms & conditions)
Location: The event will be held at The Sterling Suite, Hersham Place Technology Park, Hersham, Surrey. KT12 4AZ – For queries, our sponsor there is Tony Fry of Weybridge Security – (01932 213220). We will be sending out details of the location and a map to all attendees nearer the date.
Timing: Registration, coffee/tea and Networking from 8.45 am Free parking
Don’t delay, we have limited seats, and we feel sure this will be a popular event, so please book early to secure your place.
To book go to: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1823918389
Booking information: There are tickets and discounted group tickets available now. Please note that cancellations after 17th July are non-refundable.
Video Expression will provide each attendee monthly vouchers redeemable on any extra services, e.g. extra studio time, editing required over and above a minimum of 1 hour of studio video production per month. Not to be combined with any other promotions.